Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Little About Myself


My name's Sunny Leavitt and I am a freshman minoring in Visual Arts at Brigham Young University! I chose this school because of it's standards as well as its vast opportunities (such as Arts Bridge) that enriches the education! I am beyond excited to be working with the fabulous Mrs. Shellie Olsen and her adorable 1st grade class at Mt. Loafer Elementary School in Salem, UT.
Art has always been a passion of mine; I love to work with a variety of art forms myself. But in addition to my own art exploration, teaching others has always been a driving force for me. I love children and the awesome ideas that Art Bridge encompass, allowing art to become a part of vital education.
I did a project similar to this one for my senior project in Twin Falls, Idaho. The experience was not only enriching, but eye opening. I hope to be able to make this experience the best one yet!
My hobbies include show-choir singing, folk dancing, painting, cooking, and I like to run.. occasionally. :) 
So that's a bit about me! Any parents or teachers keeping up with this blog are more than welcome to send me an email with any questions or feedback!
Sunny Leavitt
sunnyleavitt@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. We're so excited to have you in our classroom this year. What a treat it will be to have such a talented and cute Arts Scholar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to work with you!

    ReplyDelete